18 November 2012

Dragon City

I don't like commenting or recommending games on my blog but I'd like to break my rule by yelling that, fantastic! Dragon City on Facebook is a very nice game!

I almost get obsessed to this kiddy game which at first I thought it requires me no skill to master this game.
Until I really indulge in it and find out a lot of knowledge embedded within it.
The most challenging part is to breed or to produce a better quality dragon.
Likewise, I have to know which dragon mates with which dragon and produce a worse hybrid and do some prevention before resulting in yielding an useless dragon.

The dragons have 3 growth states - baby, teen, adult.
Below level 3 it is a baby, which shows allometric growth - comparatively bigger head and smaller body which is extremely cute and adorable until I wish I could really enter the virtual cyber world to pinch his cheek!
Level 4 to 6 it is a teen, actually I classify it personally without knowing whether the programmer programmed like what I said. Why I said the dragon in this level group is a teen? As only level 4 and above, they are allowed to breed! This is analogically similar to us, as in this stage, we reach our puberty state and have the ability, to REPRODUCE.
Level 7 onward, of course an adult dragon. Other than seeing the physical changes of the dragon evidently, the dragon produces more coins within a minute too.

Oh yeah, before this, the dragon has to be hatched from an egg, and the incubation time is dependent on the dragon type.
The virtual attached below shows everything.

The most peculiar part of this game is, the dragons have no gender.
As me the father a.k.a. a bio-technologist of Dragon City, breed whatever dragon I like by mating whatever 2 dragons I want regardless of their sex as it is not mentioned in this game.
I wonder who fxxx who huh?

Alright I love this game much and my passion is contagious until I infected a lot of friends of mine to play with me. They are now game addicts, and me either.

Now I personally own 24 dragon pets in my city.

http://apps.facebook.com/dragoncity/?fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=4_0


No comments:

Post a Comment